Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cocktail Dress-Carolina Herrera Metallic Floral Lace Cocktail Dress

Many people fail to understand the significance of short cocktail dresses in modern fashion and this is something that I have been struggling to understand for the past few years. I mean, how can one not see the greatness of such dresses when, no matter where you turn your head, you will see a woman or girl in one.

Short cocktail dresses are available in every imaginable shape, size and color and they are perfect for almost every occasion, especially if it is a casual one! Oh and one more thing! You can find cheap short cocktail dresses everywhere around you. I know that this will be quite hard to believe but I personally bought two white short cocktail dresses for under 100 about a week ago. I am in the fashion industry so I have to shop for clothes quite often and I get too excited when I find bargains like this. But wait; there is more, since I didn’t tell you the best part yet! Do you know where I found this treat? That’s right! I found it on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment